Thank you Baghdadi for outfucking Hydrocarbons Common Thieves! Don’t bother cursing OPEC. They ain’t worth it. I betcha worthy the worthless if one did. We’ve seen economical scam crash at oil surge how about a meltdown as Hydrocarbons’ prices tumbledown.
- There have been plenty of explanations why OPEC didn’t cut production quotas.
- Most of them make sense. But they fail to explain the whole strategic long-term picture.
- There is a rarely mentioned strategic reason why – counter intuitively – oil prices falling and staying low in 2015 is in the best long-term interest of most oil exporters.
- Moreover, the current status threatens OPEC’s influence over oil prices. OPEC will need to reform and include virtually all major oil producers in quota negotiations. Otherwise, OPEC will become irrelevant.
- There is also an unexpected historical parallel for the current oil slump.
The conventional explanations for OPEC not cutting the production
The OPEC leaving production quotas unchanged has naturally been the top news last week and most investors have spent at least some time over the weekend to reflect on the implications of the move on their portfolios. There…
View original post 2,148 more words